Great deal of top players flow Fortnite Items

Zaberajú Vám knihy miesto ... nevyhadzujte ich, radšej ich niekomu darujte

Great deal of top players flow Fortnite Items

Poslaťod yuandanzou » Štv Mar 14, 2019 9:14 am

While I have watched a great deal of top players flow Fortnite Items (as well as bumbling throughout the match myself), this is a much different kind of gameplay. Everyone has to perform much more cautiously with so many excellent players around the map, and we saw almost no action in a location such as Tilted Towers which is always a mad scramble in most regular matches.

There would be stretches of time in which gamers, such as Ninja, would simply hide in towers at the safe zone to secure their place, though there was plenty of activity as well, as the slumping map forces players to not get comfortable for too long. We saw that a handful of Ninja's trademark impulse/pump shotgun launch plays. We watched him snipe two individuals in two shots. And we saw lots of great play from the whole field.

This event kind of defies classification, but what might have been somewhat cheesy was a lot of fun, and I saw that the whole thing from start to fortnite materials finish. It discusses the power of Ninja's enduring appeal, and also the production value from Esports Arena Las Vegas, which put on a great show. I don't have any idea if this will become a recurring event, as who knows the condition of Fortnite and Ninja's popularity a year from today, but equally would appear to have a significant amount of remaining power.
yuandanzou
Nováčik
Nováčik

Späť na Chcete knihy niekomu darovať ... klikajte

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 1 hosť