MapleStory 2: How to Acquire a Treasure Box

knihy, skriptá, atlasy, mapy ... na predaj

MapleStory 2: How to Acquire a Treasure Box

Poslaťod Sletrry » Štv Dec 06, 2018 5:28 am

Personally, I scrolled and perfected my cane with 10att primes plus a +25% boss dmg nebulite (trashy unique bud nonetheless ).My carte finale is celebrated with Maplestory2 Mesos lines of +30% supervisor along with a +25% supervisor dmg neb..

In spite of these"adequate" equips, per boss, PDR, and stove, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with around my range with FAR less PDR and %boss can solo hard magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers (really financed ghost ), he can hardly Royal hellux with 1.8m variety CLEAN with 90 percent PDR and 300% manager...

Obrázok

- I love the ghost class and have a lot of memories attached to it... but let's face itmy actual goal is that I want to be able to solo tough mag and hellux into"self fund" my other characters and it seems like it takes WAYYYY less attempt to bring a NW to this level Instead of a ghost

What are your thoughts? Additionally, any idea on how much my main and secondary items can market? World is BROA. Thanks so much for your time guys!

In order to help keep it spoiler free, I will consult with the boss as"boss".My question is that: I cannot seem to resist the Boss. This is not the level 190 one, but the one. Either I perish run out of time? Any maplestory2 hints? My personality is flat 176, and class bishop.Keep moving and try using abilities that you can use fast, not necessarily the ones which hit hardest.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Sletrry
Nováčik
Nováčik

Späť na Ak chcete predávať knihy kliknite sem

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Sletrry a 9 hostia