MapleStory M: How to Get Star Force

knihy, skriptá, atlasy, mapy ... na predaj

MapleStory M: How to Get Star Force

Poslaťod Sletrry » Štv Dec 06, 2018 4:29 am

I've got eight Tough Magnus runs per week. But, Tyrant boots simply do not sell anymore since literally any random person can leech their way into some boots.I am treated the exact same way (or worse, if the participant has greater range), as players who paid their way to high, even though it takes literally no MaplestoryM Mesos skill whatsoever to reach the top if you are paying from pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So instead of relaxing and bossing daily for income, I must rely on the exact same exact methods that I used seven months ago, before I reached six-digit selection, once I reached maximum mesos for the first time.

Obrázok

I literally have not seen a single person who has reached 2mil scope in a shorter time period without spending money, or will be more proficient than me at creating revenue, yet I'm considered another 2m range player in my machine.

This game is simply way too simple for people who pay their way. The prosperity of those people crashes the marketplace for end game drops, diminishing in attaining end game status to nothing what small achievement there's.

What happened to benefit based on merit? Making the process simpler was a step in the ideal path, but I feel as if it's putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It's already easy enough to achieve 2mil range with no spendingas long as you have an ounce of merching skill and basic common sense.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sletrry
Nováčik
Nováčik

Späť na Ak chcete predávať knihy kliknite sem

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 8 hostia